Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Terror alert at code Red

 This is an urgent update for my regular readers. I would like to update everybody in regards to the current terrorist threat.

 Everybody needs to know, that the most important, thing is that we all remain informed of the current terrorist, threat!

 Everybody knows that the terrorists are like snakes in the grass who seek to undermine and subvert democracy!, But did you know, the terrorist also hates the American flag?

 It's up to every one of us to find people who hate the American flag, and let them know, that we, love, the American, United States flag! 

I don't know why. 

It's not hard to ask is it? 

Why do they hate the American flag? Why are they snakes in the grass? I don't know but I don't have answers and neither does our president! Can you tell.? Can anybody tell? I don't know. I never knew. I don't think anybody knows. What a woman goes through. 

If anybody knows of any terrorism coming from islamist's regardless of race creed or gender I urge you to call and inform the police department of anybody of islamas's origin attempting to look into researching how to build bombs to all of my readers out there!

International democracy United 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment