Sunday, January 8, 2023

A Patriot's Sunday Across the Fruited Plain of America

 When I ask myself, "By what stripes is a man made?"

I think,

"Determination,

Grit

Fortitude..."

These are truly characteristic of the conservative demeanor, the unflinching indomitable will to Triumph against all adversity.  There is so much adversity & darkness in the world.  What I'm really trying to say, is that while we can or won't comment on current politque;

it may be far more important to look oneself in the mirror,

and ask critical questions of oneself in service of self-betterment.

Why?

Because the war between Russia & the United States is on,

Bigly.

They're sending 500,000 armed ruskies to the frontlines,

and they're even considering deploying major battleships to the Atlantique ocean off the coast of D.C.

Times are tense...






That's Why I Thank You,

personally dear reader!

Thank you from the bottom of my broken heART


No comments:

Post a Comment