Thursday, January 12, 2023

E.R. Nurses Need Care

I say that as an opponent of Trade Unions here in our state,

but in Harlem,

Oh boy you better believe that's allowed!


 Look,

I'm just sayin' what we're all thinkin'...

which is,

NYC NURSE STRONG.


I stand with the nurses,

who pull shite shifts, and do a lot of high intelligence work,

yet get the shaft by the dOCTORS, sOCIAL wORKERS & psychiatric doctors~  I stand with the E.R. Nurses, and their families!

They literally work their asses off doing A grim... grim... grim... service of employment.

so I stand with the nurses,

they need more breaks for cigs,

they need more vaping privileges,

they need less on the job drug testing...

I mean,

if we are gonna endow our loved one's lives in dire need to doctors & nurses,

why not give them a break!

Nurses?

Strike till they shut it down!!!  Strike till 2028

WOOOOH FRIDAY CRU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment