Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Give & Take

 In today's politique, I'd say as far as we as Americans are concerned, one can feel lost afeild.  Why is this war more than some can take?  The war, as such?  We've all got to get away, tell ya something just ain't right.  Life is like a riddle, politically.  Why are we in a system of cheques and balances?

It's the system of Justice,

who is politically blind.

That's why wee can get to a point of no return, and get  on a way that is all that one knows is we must get away from me...

There's a great return in investments in the Right as such.  But it must be earned.

One doesn't earn Conservative Cred by following in a swarm,

one does it by individual volition, initiative and personal narrative!

How man times is it gonna take

till someone around us hears what we say?!?!?!??

I don't wanna be controlled.

It's all out war,

and I've said it before,

so I'll say it again....

Vote Republican 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment