Tuesday, January 10, 2023

CLIP & CARBINE **BiG uPs 2 NYC** DUBPLATE CHAMP (Big DJ's in NYC Played my Original Tunes)

 

wow, the clip ampersand carbine, in the flesh... half these bitches wanna beat me 2 def, and I'm all elik, 568 Roberson - gnome sayin'? People be playa hatin', but I ain't payin' em no mind... at least not till I gotta get all R.I.P. and pop off on em. i popped a guy @ a bikers bar in the face for saying "Mike Pence deserves to hang.", so trust me... when it comes to terroristic threats? You ain't gonna hear shit! Just... FWAP! Gnome sayin' Go long!!! We in it to run it, C&C NC INC. People know me because of the amen rinsers I make and how long I been makin', ya know, My Music... There's just something about C&C NC INC that's more "Grown up", ya know? It's like, I donated some money to an Ukrainian junglist posse for hot plates, guns & ammunition - NAZI? me? hell nah m8! I talk sum shit but quote me on taht, "I Ain't no Nazi!!!" But goin' out to the souljah deh, what been innit 4 ages, in the rock biz, we ah runnit. inna ragga fashion, we ah runnit. inna right Wing SuperPAC, we ah runnit, and inna soundcut biz, we ah run tin's

No comments:

Post a Comment