Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Mayor Pete Can't Keep Planes Running on Schedule

 No I'm not to specifically indict Mayor Pete BUTTGEIG on charges of neglect,

but,

HELLO???

If you had to fly on a plane in the USA today you were butt-F***ed.  Mayor Pete is in charge of keeping the planes and trains running on time, and while I cannot say that he is specifically culpable in the monstruous cluster-f*** at the airports today, but who ain't?  I mean, buttgeig did sure butt-f*** american airlines today...  right in the fuel pipe...   

Despite my exhaust with Transportation,

My Carbon emmissions are emitting one thing - What?



































God hates Fags/


Any fag, I would say!































FAGGOT

Definition: Anyone who aspires to own or currently rides a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment