Monday, January 16, 2023

Midnights "A Review"

I recently was fortunate enough to stumble upon the much touted and sentimentally coveted Taylor Swift album "Midnights". I'd like to proffer a short review if you will...
The A side stacks up - let's get down to brass tax - and DELIVERS the goods.  The B...  I'd say it's very well done, and Taylor clearly is on the beat making machine on almost all these tracks, I can say rest assured.  The 1st track on "Midnights" is Lavender Haze, which to me is basically just saying "Hey,... Psst - Radio?  Want something???  Here ya go." quickly before getting on with the rest of the album.  The track that has Me buzzing is Track 2, Maroon.  Maroon has a hook that no one can argue with... it's virtually nuerofunk in how well enveloped it is with the low end.  Lana Del Rey makes a visit w/ Snow on the Beach, which I'm not very familiar with Lana's Lyricism, but I think "Snow on the Beach" constitutes one of the catchiest lyrical compositions on the album///

Vigilante Ahit warrants a listen from any punk fan,
and Mastermind -Track 13- is crafted uniquely in tay tay's genius,
I'm happy to have spent about, 25 20 bucks something on it for colored vinyl,
and I reccoment to all my MLK JR. day readers,
support teh tay tay!
buy "Midnights" to day day...

DDU/IDU

No comments:

Post a Comment