Friday, January 6, 2023

January 6th: A Treatise

 I believe that on this day of our lord, Jan. 6th 2023, we find ourselves as a nation in a new century of prosperity.  People, since ww1, have made a big to do out of the idea that there aren't enough resources to go around for a rapidly growing world population... let me tell ya'll,

nothing could be further from the Truth!

We've got enough to sustain every human bean that is borne into our great country, and yae- world.  I believe that every sacred ensouled being is enshrined with certain God-given rights, and we don't need no nabobs telling us, that "The world is overpopulated, and there won't be enough of a Wheat harvest to sustain the U.S. populous.".

Honestly.

that's how they sell wars...  the whole 'scarcity model'.

So what should I say today on the 6th of january that hasn't already been said about afghanistan.  It's a whole new year, so I say let's hold hands and sing a triumphant song of Praise and lift Him up!

The one thing I will say,

is my heart goes out to all those out there struggling in detainment for political activism, especially in Ukraine & Russia.  I feel for them, and should they get out - they will be met with heroes and heroines welcomes.  That is one of the main reasons to support the G.O.P. in the coming election cycle!

Pardons for all the protesters Biden and his cronies threw the book at!

But on this new day in history,

I say - "Where's the love?"

DDU 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment