Saturday, January 21, 2023

They Say Love is a Virtue, Don't They?

 As I sit here in my room, different from the one you are in now, smoking my Camel Blue cig and drinking a fine Starbucks roast of coffee, I think about Love as such itself.  Of course we're taught that love is three of a kind, Platonic, Erotic and Familial - and then Agape, a love so great only God is capable of experiencing this kind of love.  So what about Love as such is mysterious here?

Well it can be, "I love my Camel Blue"

but the same words "I love.."

can be used to say "I Love my Starbucks coffee".

How can love be this way?  How can it conjoin coffee and cigarettes?

What about the ones we love, our friends and family...

What about them do we love?

Do we love the innate person,

or do we love what they mean to us in apprehension?  Perhaps a bit of both.

So the question of Love, seems to open up a fifth type of love,

The National love...

When one 'loves their country'.

Is this not a type of love for us in the U.S.?

I don't know,

but our friends who have passed would want us to endure the strength and feats of Love in and of itself!

So let's pray for Love, and the fortitude and grit to see out the Terror Code: "RED" threat were' seeing.


RT STILLWELL

1/21/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment