Saturday, January 14, 2023

On world war III


brother John I could work the fields of Abraham but I am not a stranger to diplomacy in times of peace and war! essay is the homo sapien of today's home and haveitude and habitat for humanity lol bad Jimmy Carter joke when it comes to infrastructure post world war 3!!! How's the old Depot going? ...
...is it depositing enough in a desperate's account? 

I don't see any Depot but a goddamn Riverside down by the waterfront friend! I'm a stranger in the eyes of the Ukraine and the Ukraine is a stranger in the eyes of America! 
...claiming and giving rights and sovereignty is no stranger to me and God and Jesus and the rest of the angels and apocryphal archangels in heaven amen! here's to the end friend! 

let's revel

No comments:

Post a Comment