Saturday, January 7, 2023

EMO HEADACHE On the Verge of Big Digital Distribution Push: "Thanks to the IDU Supporters"

 Emo Headache, my Digital Hardcore DJ tag, is on the verge of international superstardom.  I'll be- in two weeks -getting full digital distribution for my "POSTAL" 7 Track E.P., originally featured on limited press vinyl.  I've never been having more fun, or more genuinely excited about the project that features my singing vocals on it.  There's a lot of references to "Black T Shirts" that I ripped off Stanley Yershanowski Presents: Xylophone Jism... etc.

Wish that I break a leg, readers.

It could be just what I need atm, and it will succeed or fail in the push based on it's merits.

Emo Headache - Untitled | Releases | Discogs


It serves as potential for a means to bring happiness through experimental music, and I stand to make a decent sum of quarters from it...  I dunno,

It seems like,

I've put soooo much blood sweat & tears into this, it almost is hard to write about.

I sampled Rush Limbaugh's chaser music, in a millisecond subliminal message, on a remix of Evanescence's "My Immortal", and it will be forever etched into the discography of life.  This is the music of the sun, the stars, the moon...  the music of yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment