Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A wooded bridge between left coast envy and East Coast gray


 Wow what a day that's been! I am so addressed and there are so many reps in the party right now it is hard to describe. I would love to address for one moment the issue of Joseph McCarthy versus Kevin McCarthy?! Joseph McCarthy fought against communism to a high degree! To what degree does McCarthy or Kevin McCarthy or whatever who gives a damn fight against communism in the international communist conspiracy to sap and sadden all of our prayers & bodily fluids!? I do not know the answer to this but I will tell you this. I am not subject to any Dominion from anybody on the left coast! The West Coast is its own culture and we here in the east have our own culture! Where is the bridge in the woods my friend where is the wooded bath? I asked this merely as a non-observational dialectical choice?! Why is it that kevin McCarthy and his goons at Fox News and foxconn came in and immediately demonized anybody standing up to the house of representatives failure that is McCarthy demonized them as somehow being radical or extremist? Why are the people standing up to McCarthy who are pro Joseph McCarthy being demonized as hardcore right wingers? it seems that the hardcore right wingers are the trumpets who have no  and don't realize the Trump isn't listening to them! I mean honestly some of this might not text out but you're not exactly Trump and de Santos ain't exactly my party either?! I mean what is the deal with the Republican party of late! Why is it that we have to put up with this cartoon ass b*******! It doesn't make sense! Does it Chewbacca on indoor make sense?! Does Jared from Subway having AIDS makes sense? I don't have AIDS I know because I have sex with women! Buffalo bills jokes aside, I'd like to offer my deepest condolences to all the b**** n****** out there! But Kevin McCarthy is no Joseph McCarthy and I don't think "O'Biden" with his blue ball sack up his f****** a****** has ever done s*** to fight against communism except phone it in from the West Coast! West Coast versus the East Coast! McCarthy might have a lot of virtues but he is no Joseph The guy who had the communist witches burned! Kevin McCarthy or whatever is a cartoon! I don't know how this is going to Fair tomorrow and this year of our Lord but there is going to be a lot of procession! However it proceeds there will be presents! There will be present at handed this! There will be presents at hand? Will there be presents! Presence at hand? President-handedness! Will we have resident hand in this when it comes to McCarthy!?

No comments:

Post a Comment