Monday, January 16, 2023

Minos Battery Recordings 001: "1st Release on my Label MBRECORDINGS RE-RELEASED"

I started my label MBR years ago after a successful DJ residency @ Raleigh North Carolina's "Southland Ballroom".  I figured, why not?  Neon Green, Hot Burgundy, and Whatever I want to release on Bandcamp.  It's a little indie, and honestly doesn't really get all that much play, but at least I'll have a loving memory of my Banned albums, at least available - ...out...there, on, the , , cloud,
and likeso therwithin, I find that Minos Battery (pronounced Minnow, like the fish) is a little weird project That I'm glad to still have going.  Check it out @ www.minosbatteryrecordings.bandcamp.com
"KING OF THE CRETaNS"
-BRENDAN OCONNELL
DDU/IDU 2023
**SUPPORT THE RE RELEASE OF THE DEACONZ HIT ALBUM IN THE CONTINENT**

No comments:

Post a Comment