Friday, January 6, 2023

Fri. Jan 6th Urban Dubplate Select '23

 

This is a recent D 'n' B mixtape I made, that samples some gnu soul artists like Nia Archives, Robyn Knight etc. ***TRACK 2 is aSHAQUILLE ONEILL DUBPLATEfor revelation in the almighty Jah. We need more inspiration in national dialectic, and this fri. I've got the party vibes for ya'll... I famously spun urban music like this in Clubs in downtown raleigh. Southland Ballroom Crew, where you at?!?!?!? Heheheh, just joking. I used to play stuff like this at a weekly from 2010 till 2017 at a downtown residency (only the poshest). so yeah, ya know? I put a lot of work into mixes of this sort, and playing out live is no easy thing! You have to cart all the quip. there, then you have to stay up all nite just to play people dubs, and at the end of the night you ain't even got an eight ball... But it's worth it. Paid the cost. To be the boss. This is a niche thing, but people say I've sold out... I've not sold out, I',m tryin to big up the dons and Jah, by chatting ragga patois over techno! If that's wrong then book me! Clip & Carbine is stronger than ever. The people that've tried to diss me... it's futile, cause I'll always rep Clip & Carbine Soundsystem, forever... go to www.clipcarbine.bandcamp.com 4 more ragga

No comments:

Post a Comment