Monday, January 9, 2023

Active Gonzo Journalism 411

 A lot of people ask me,

Brendan - "As a punk rocker,

Why journalism"



B/C it's "Gonzo".  You do activism by making yourself the story.

How do I keep on my jounrnalistic tippy toes?

5 am news, 12 High Noon News, 6:30 PM NEWS,

and Talk radio as often during business hours as possible.

for years, before Rush Limbaugh died of Cancer, I'd get all my news stories from Rush, and comment on the basis of news stories from Rush Limbaugh's "Excellence in Broadcasting Network", or E.I.B.

People tend to mock me on that,

but three hours of Conservative talk a day will get you some fiiiine material, son ;)

So how's gonzo nowadays?

I'm living in the lap of luxury,

going to Pawtuckett,

about to have the EMO HEADACHE REALITY TV show go into pre-production,

I'm going to Ax the Creator of Tik Tok....

Ladies and gentelment,

Brendan O'Connell here tonight,

International Democracy United founder extraordinaire, and profoundly domestic.

Let's have a beer!!!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment