Tuesday, January 17, 2023

It's Been a Long Time Since my Last Confession

 Dear lord Jesus Christ- The Punk of the Prophets -I am so sorry for my sinning, please forgive my wicked heart, my disobedience to the law of the covenant, and my apologies for my brash sinfullness.

I see it, in many ways,

as being a see something type of wickedness,

yet therein, therwith, there is a type of dissonance.

How can I justify the fact that I've SINNED AGAINST GAWD?!?!?!??!?!

How can I?

I absolutely admit I've sinned.

I've sinned.

I killed God.






















So until I'm water,

or untill I see the sea,

I'll be clear -

I'm running as fast as I can and I'm not moving,

this falls in the normal grooves,

I've got my mother's handwriting and my father's bad habits...

the end is finally here -

and everything we've been waiting for is here!


DDU 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment