Monday, January 9, 2023

New "Is Mike Pence Gonna Have To Smack a Bitch" T SHIRTS FOR SALE

 

I sell dog t shirts.
I make an idiot's living off of being an intelligent CEO, of
a DOT.COM start-up,
what do you do,
underling?
I am the boss of my business,
IDU/DDU - and all of my records are on the books,
for example: 
"Ethnic Intimidation"
it was one charge, my last one I did a quote quick dip for...  but let me tell you right now, I had no idea that Paki fuck had moved when I spraypainted those awful hate crimes...
Hate Crime v. Autism
"Which is more humorous,
which is funnier,
which is most post-kitsch in a camp
way?"
I ask these questions b/c mike pence tells us to,
in his book, "So Help Me.."
He references a craggy road in a wooded path,
and like,
most old, people...
never really get's anywhere after the opener,
so what I; say, to you! isn't what I'm NOT saying...
right?
It's what the letters insinuate to us "In-Btween-The-Lines", right guys?
Because if that's the case,
we really got to update the type font fo the KJV New Testament,
it's a conversion issue
IDU/DDU 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment