Monday, January 30, 2023

Honestly, Today I'm Disappointed in Conservative Media

 I recently wrote a brief article on how the Mephis 5 officers were, quote "Heroes".

So I turn on the Fox radio station today for Clay & Buck & Sean, and wouldn't you know it?  They''re being critical of these free world police ops...

I'm like,

"Maybe trying strapping on a gat and putting on a badge and comptrolling for the U.S.A. instead of working media for a month man..."

I honestly am a Rush Limbaugh Ditto-Head,

but hearing these talk conservative commentators disparage the police officers, it's just very unbecoming.  Rush, if anything, was overly respectful of police.  He once told a story about how his grandmother trained him to fear the bejeebus out of the state highway patrol, and I think he would be disappointed if he heard his conservative talk cohorts disparage lawn enforcement like this...  What kind of thought process would say, level, or vocalize any accusations at these officers at all?!?!?!?

We as society GRANT cops a certain amount of authority, an authority Clay & Buck & Sean don't seem to be showing adequately, to make calls like this in uses of force b/c we acknowledge that their jobs are difficult, dirty and dangerous...  Why should there be any questioning of the Memphis 5 at ALL???

I'm disappointed,

and honestly,

as a ditto-head,

I think Rush is spinning a little in his grave right now :(

RT STILLWELL

Domestic Democracy United 2023

1/30/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment