Thursday, March 30, 2023

With Mass Slayings on the Rise: DDU SAYS "Love is What Counts, Not Alienation"

 There are so many Mass Slayings going on atm, I suspect foul play.  Not from Internet News, not from the Gov'ment, Not from Gun Owners or Gun Manufacturers, but from some kind of Organized Coup de Etat attempt.  

It could be, 

as the popular imagination would like to recognize it as - a Trumpist

 Terror

 attack.

But I doubt it.

If Trump is a Stalinist,

Then 2 + 2 = Yang.

With Trump's Indictment today,

We have to consider Treasoners.

There was an active shooter and I quothe "Wearing purple attacking Air Force One's Joint Base Andrews in Maryland".  When people attack others you can blame mental illness.  When people attack Air Force One, it's not even sedition... it's hardcore Terrorism.

I think - at this point - there could be a coup de etat revolution attempt, possible by non-democrat, non-republican cultists who are part of the gun toting international communist conspiracy.

Everyone is Keen on ww3, correct?

Well,

I say,

Until there's boots on the ground, there is no World War.  At least for the USA.

That's why I say USA first. Let's stop World War Three.

But with Trump's indictment,

who was responsible for the Fort Andrews' Airforce 1 base in Maryland terror attack today (apart from MANY other suspicious events of gun terrorism)?  Someone actually came into Air Force 1's tarmac and opened fire.  Not even to mention TN.

I know b/c I'm a blogger,

and I have no underwear or socks on...

But is this a seditionist revolution, or Coup?

I think,

yes...

A lot of these grotesque freakish incidents seem to come from Media from foreign countries, or communist Media.

I think there is a Coup De Etat going on,

so who is to blame?

Not individuals grouped into being complicit in Gun Violence,

but only members of specific Cults that were taking part in these Totschlags.

So vote Trump,

If he ain't in G-D Jail,

Otherwise Vote Pence.

DDU


R.T. Stillwell

Domestic Democracy United 2023

March 30th 9:-1 P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment