Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Fun? I Don't See No Problem With That!!!!!

 I think this is a waste of time.  Tomorrow, I go to court for destruction of property, all for the Tea Party.  I was just a concerned citizen, who thought maybe there was something suspicious underneath, and I got caught up in it.  I lost my Grandmother to COVID - 19 Late Last Year.

I feel bad.

Why,

If I'm such a true evangelical Protester for the Right Wing Republican Movement,

Why do I get the girl?

And how?

It's all baked in for the rest of my life.

I'm a waste of time & space.

Not a waste of Rock & Dirt, Plastic Earth alll around me & you.

I can still feel the need to change,

you.

If it's all the same,

it's time that's up.  I'm not just another face.  Either You Can't See it Now,

or it's a cold thing to do.

I took my DM's and shouted, "My Bitch Bad Merk a Nigga Kill Bill",

smashed the window,

or so they claim.

I'm in a fragile state, and so are dames.  You don't want horror movies, reality is much scarier than that.

Scarier than Jason Vorhees & Freddy Krueger @ Burning Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment