Friday, March 10, 2023

JESUS CHRIST RUN 4 COVER

 I would be obliged if I type-shouted the following at you, my noble dearest reader: "Jesus Christ, get down!!!"

Run for cover, seems to be the prevailing sentiment, and hostage calm, Stockholm Syndrome all seem to be the new hay fever.  Could God be plaguing mankind?  Did we go too far, scientifically with genetic embryonic Stem-Cell research?

Perhaps,

But who would argue with the mass sightings of Green Lasers in Honolulu?

Could it be a Mars Attacks scenario?

Who catered to these lies

only truth is welcome here!

Dark times call for even darker measures, and the battle has increased by 1.618 ratio percentage incremental points of light!  Is star wars already happening?

Maybe baby yoda will jet in with Werner Herzog for a visit?

Who knows...

With time being in as much jeopardy as it is, why so much and so little of it?

Why so many goddamned antecedents?

Our ancestors must surely be roiling and turning underneath their ashes & soot, or Tombstones.

Why oh god why?

I can't help but suffer along-side these people.  Have a little compassion for Christ's sakes.

I mean what would you do,

if you were a Turk?

I know what I'd do!!!

I'd duck and cover!!

Argh!

DDU 3.10.23

No comments:

Post a Comment