Tuesday, March 14, 2023

I AM PROTESTING THIS BIDEN'S DIRTY IRISH MCDONALD'S ST PATRICK'S DAY BY GOING TO THE BAR CRAWL PRAISE CHRIST

 I may even bring my God hates commies and fax time with me I'm going to the bar crawl for St Patrick's Day to protest against dirty Irish McDonald's Catholics! I know it's a bit uncouth but calling them mix really gives the Big Mac a bad name! Did you hear the one about the Scottish rite? Dirty Irish communist for the IRA? You want to take it to the hood? You want to take it to the street you f****** leprechaun? I'd say we all protest biting this holiday season I'm sorry horror show that is the leprechaun cinematic festivus by not drinking at all on St Patty's Day! There's what I'm doing I'm taking to the streets for the bar crawl. I thought it'd be fun to observe and maybe do some Japanese karaoke! But I'm in a protest as I do everything Patty's Day by not drinking a single drop maybe at the end of the night I'll have a single beer but beyond that I will not be participating in the d in the isis revelry and idler tree that is the hippie weed smoking cartels bar crawl! Although I do appreciate the satellite sports TV! I was thinking even though I'm going to NC State campus territory on Hillsborough Street right? Maybe I should just go to the airport Hyatt hotel and watch sports in some dark musty room while I go in and out for cigarette breaks? I think that it really makes sense to protest the same so called 'saint' Patrick's Day I mean it is essentially a pagan ritual of pagan Irish people who actually used to sacrifice their own families and the quote pariah's in their community as druids! Along with f****** goats and pigs and their own children! As we all know the cats like church did has done and I'd have to assume and still doing! So that's why I say let's protest the Catholicism and the Eastern orthodoxies influence on our Protestant nation or Protestant state of North Carolina and our Protestant capitol of Raleigh NC! Protest biden's myckery this McDonald's holiday of St Patrick's Day 2023 do it for domestic democracy united and do it for the lesser fortunates in the Ukraine! Fortunately for them it's Europe where they don't have an official let's get trash day for Irish people! They just drink all the time! trust me I will not be getting drunk for the same Patrick's Day because I drink the rest of the time and fight communism and hopefully I won't get in a fight this St Patrick's Day but I'm feeling pretty proud about my girl and my right and my sovereignty and my Latin is land so don't be surprised if I end up in jail?!?!! Thanks for reading international readers but mostly to my United States readers keeping it real This is no time to be a dirty Irish Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment