Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Disaffiliation

 Disaffiliation...  I feel, as an Honorable 'United Brethren' oriented Methodist (rather contemporary in spirit but traditional in Marriage) that when it comes it disaffiliation, I stand 'United'.

United with the Brethren of Texas, at the forefront in the War on Terror.

In times such as these,

it is incumbent upon all of us to coalesce around our Princepe of Philosophy.

Is Marriage Polygamist?

If the answer is 'no', then the precedent is set.

Some of it might sting,

but my PUMC wing of the United Methodist Faith (baptized age 30-something by PUMC into the ole' Chicken Bridge 'Haw'),

is as critical of heteronormal marriages that don't meet our church's standard for ordaining a covenant of marriage as any other orientation,

though sodomy is an issue.

Sodom was punished for 'oral' & 'anal' demagoguery and the scientific evidence of his kingdom being turned to rubble by FIRE FROM ABOVE is so evident with radio-carbon dating that I had a Dukie (DJ INDICA of the Crew I used to DJ for, Imperial Crew), tell me that scientists have had to explain it away as an "asteroid"!

I say,

Sodomy,

whether oral or anal

brings the wrath of God down on all of the USA.

We CANNOT ordain Gay marriages into the covenant of PUMC, regardless of race creed or class.

Brendan

DDU 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment