Saturday, March 25, 2023

INDIA'S INTERNET GOES OFFLINE: "World Plunging into Catastrophe"

 This just in on the wire: 

"India's internet has officially gone off.  I repeat, all or most of India's internet connection to the world wide web has gone offline. "

I pray this isn;t worse than it seems,

an EMP attack of some sort,

but all I know is,

The time to call the "HELP LINE" was yesterday.

I don't want to make fun of Hindu's,

but damn even backwater Alabama has internet.  I mean, what does this mean for the Freemasonic Order in India?  What are we going to do for our Allies?

I ordered a copy of the Tao Te Ching,

and I will merely quote this indeterminate page:

"He left his book with the soldier,

and departed, no one knows whither."

slippery slope, there,

why's it gotta be hard to keep america safe.

See Something,

Say Something.

And that doesn't mean call the police or tip-line.

That means the following:

"Let's say you know of someone who is involved in terrorism...

 You say something to people.  Not the FED or your sissy Psychiatrist.  You talk about it openly, until absolution is achieved and absolution is resovled."

but if that's not the case,

you may click this link: ICE Tip Line: 866-DHS-2-ICE | ICE



No comments:

Post a Comment