Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Immigrants Are Worth 0-3/4th's of a Vote, If You Ask Me

 I once shouted, angrily - "NO GREEN CARD, NO WORK, COMPRENDE?"

I think that the flood of immigrants from south and north of the border should be given only/up to 3/4th's of a vote.  Think about it, they need registration,

and as immigrant brown skinned /cracker anti-christ democrats,

I think that 3/4th's of a vote is generous.

I mean,

Since when did Protestantism, regardles of Black & White (full votes),

become in the minority?

I say,

If you weren't born American,

and won't say the pledge,

You can get out.

Not to mention the fact,

that registering minority immigrants to have three fourths of citizenship is actually a good way to get them documented....

You just pitch it as a voters rights initiative,

and sign these brown skinned non-native democrats up for 3/4ths of a vote!

A lot of cowboy Latin-X support Trump,

So I say,

Let's - as the G.O.P. - get these new immigrants out of the shadows,

and register them for 3/4th's of a voter identity.

International Democracy United 3/15/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment