Sunday, March 19, 2023

Where Real-Politik Talks: "Politalk 2023"

 I've surmised an ancient truth about Politics, which is best stated by Aristotle in some work of his or another.  It runs like this:

"Politicians work for the people,

if they don't,

they retire to private enterprises.  Politics itself is essentially a publikan act.

Taking, as publicans, to the streets - we find a bi-cameral system.  Right - Left.


There is no center in the political sphere..."

...only where one's anarchy meets republicanism &/or where communism is of kin to the D.E.M. (Democrat Establishment Machine)!

There is only so much gravitas, in my opine', to go around.  Who has the real staying power, to stay a civil servant until the end and never retire into easier, lighter work in the private sector?  I see a lot of people in OUR party, the Grand Ole' Party (G.O.P.) who lack what the Paul's have achieved in keeping their influence in the world of politics.


Politicians come and go,

but Paulines stay for dinner!

So with that,

I'd like to proffer a short revelry:

Diatoma whispered through the thithered leaves a prophetic muse last night,

she said to me,

'Brendan,

Which is it for eternity, right or left?'

I answered,

Of course my liege,

it is right with God....

Diatoma seethed and simmered and shook in my direction an hallucination of heaven,

and asked

"Where is the right and left in heaven, Brendan?"

I said there is none, only Right & Wrong.

"Why right and wrong though?  Are you blinded with justification?"

'Diatoma', I answered. 'There is only one course for gott, the course of the Right as such.  And as such, Diatoma, women should rever men who are right, and avoid men who are vainglorious in their pursuits wrongheadedly.'

"Do you mean right and left or right and wrong?"

Diatoma asked me.

I asked god & Jesus,

"What should I tell this apparition?"

He answered silently,

"Treat the Truth in the Rightness of Mind as if it were a Woman..."


So I answered,

"Diatoma?"

"Yes?" She replied.

"A Big Fucking Gun is always in the right!"


- Am I right or am I left???

Brendan DDU/IDU 3/19/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment