Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Isn't It Interesting? "TRUMP DECLARES HE WANTS TO BE HANDCUFFED AND TAKEN TO JAIL!!!!"

 I thought what bequeathed Trump unto the citizens of the US of America, was his ability to connect 'brand' with 'persona', which often times are disparate elements.  What did Trump do?  Why did he do it?  I heard a lot of it has to do with Country Club bragging rights behind closed doors in Rio Linda...

What could that mean for your average Jan. 6th so-called 'insurrectionist' locked away for years at a time?

Well,

it means we can cut their sentences,

by electing Trump.  He'll pardon them!

So I say,

vote Trump 2024.

he's the obvious choice apart from the sitting lame duck president, who doesn't seem to be able to walk & chew bubble gum at the same time.  Simultaneously, Mayor Pete and his sodomite marriage with the TSA anti-christ has been a complete mess.  Could they possibly have done a worse job?

I don't speculate too much I hope at times such as ours,

I'm just a guy who likes to rock & roll, get drunk and dress punk - get my kicks and live my life...

BREAKING NEWS BELOW/just in on the wire!!!

But this in on the wire:

"TRUMP DECLARES HE WANTS TO BE HANDCUFFED AND TAKEN TO JAIL!!!!"

So trump is now showing solidarity with his jan 6th co-patriots by asking for the Fed to arrest him!!!  I think it's a stunning move on Trump's part, and I think it's sentiment that shows gravitas!!!  Go Trump!!!


DDU 3/22/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment