Monday, March 13, 2023

oh my god!!! the l-o-v-e in my broken, melancholic/alcoholiday heart has never been more blood boiling. My Punk rawk 1 man army march has payed off, and - purity ring on my finger w/ no intent to break my commitment to Jesus in being Chased/Chaste, I am a man fallen. This is, above, just a post-house fire mash-up of some old ramones/green day gabba hey drum samples (not even done that well)... But as Sun Tzu once wrote, "All is fair in Love & War..." Including Neuro-Linguistic Programming to get laid, Mr. Xi? I've never been more into this fucking shit... thanks to my readers, numbers are way waaaay up on this blog, avg.-ing about 80 or 90 individual non-bot reads a day, so if yr reading this, Mr. RT STILLWELL, Clip & Carbine, Emo Headache, Brendan Hooker O'Connell (919-444-4525 if you need ANYTHING that I can help with [suicide hotline assistance, etc. juss dial a punk]), is officially the luckiest man alive. I'm not gonna get into specifics, but as far as an ACTUAL republican evangelical falling for me (and apparently having a crush on me from the start which I couldn't believe) and I falling truly and madly and rapturously in L-O-V-E, I feel fortunate. Maybe it's just b/c I moved to the Mason Dixon District of Durham North Carolina, which, if you've never been there, has georgia peaches so ripe it makes florida dems look like sarcophaguses (sp?) ANYWYZZZZ having fun in the studio, hoping that all of you out there keep it real with the hip hop, keep the punk big ballsack of grit & attitude w/ respect for your girl/man's honor going, and just generally - "See something, Blog Something!!!" EZ OUTTI 2023 JOHN OSWALD, MASTERS OF CEREMONIES @ NC DANCEHALLS IN A VENUE NEAR YOU )(www.metapop.com/clipandcarbine for literally over 10 {TEN!!! HOURS} hours of London centric DnB/Ragga Fucking Jungle)( ***GOD BLESS THE QUEEN & MY GRANDMUM REST IN PEACE!!!!!~ 3/13/23 DDU/IDU*

No comments:

Post a Comment