Monday, April 10, 2023

WE ARE @ WAR WITH CHINA IN TAIWAN

 China has, now, just proclaimed, it is quothe "ready to fight" over Taiwan.  I believe this means, dear friends, that Sean Hannity was right - and might I add "WE HAVE A NAVY FLEET IN TAIWAN".

This is serious...

The bombs may start dropping at any point, probably, only (I hope) regionally,

but proximally and for the most part,

I think we are AT WAR WITH CHINA, N.O.W.

RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

This is coming on the heels of a deal signed by Senior Marconi saying that he supports the Invasion and demands Europe cut ties with the U.S.A.

I have doubts about the Riots in France,

but I will say at least they're standing up!  And Fighting Back!

We are at war with China,

What's to come of it!!!???!!!???

Only time will tell,

but I pray for our friends on those ships abroad, aboard Navy Ships in the Taiwan Strait in Danger & Harm's way in Honolulu.  

Let's all show some solidarity!!!

This is for real!!

We ARE AT WAR!!

International Democracy United 4/10/23

No comments:

Post a Comment