Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Attacks on Trumpists Occur in NYC

 4/4/2023 2:41 P.M.

Today, at Trump's Mugshot & fingerprint court date, the persecution isn't just against Trump, but against everyday new yorker Trumpists.  I've seen over 5 or 6 video's of violent clashes, often times with Occupy D.E.M. protester White Males grabbing at and physically assaulting Trumpist females.  It's fantastic, and I pray for the best in these protests going on in NYC at the current hour.

There's one thing elitist new yorkers hate, and that's someone being better than them...  Well, Trump is better than them, and so it is with Trump's swaths of fans.  We're not all a bunch of gadfly richers, and I hope that the Trial can be re-located in Staten Island.  I think it just makes sense...

But whatever the outcome of this Trial,

one thing I blogged on was,

Trump wants to testify,

and Donald J. Trump wants to go to jail.


I don't think he has an illusions about what he faces, however;  I think the persecution from the prosecution team is outlandish for a former-POTUS.  We didn't SUE Obama after he left office,

we just said fair game and moved on!

So D.E.M.,

keep it non-violent,

or someone might get "roughed up"~

Brendan Hooker O'Connell Domestic Democracy United superPAC

No comments:

Post a Comment