Monday, April 17, 2023

IDU/DDU UPDATE 4/17/2023

 

I once again got a lot of heat from the Communist Swamp for telling the Truth that the GREATEST THREAT to America comes from within our own country.
I was almost viciously assaulted by the Commie Bearded Owner of the City Tap in Pittsboro just outside a gas station yesterday..  they seek to kill me, but -

I will never apologize for speaking the TRUTH.

Here are some of the biggest threats I see facing America…

…The weaponization of our legal system to imprison opposition

…Censorship of our free speech

…Perverted lunatics encouraging children to get surgery to switch genders

…Marxists teaching the next generation to HATE America’s core values

Releasing murderers, rapists, and thieves from prison

…Letting our border become the world’s dumping ground

…Attacking our basic constitutional rights

…Jeopardizing the currency standard of the U.S. Dollar

No comments:

Post a Comment