Tuesday, April 4, 2023

FALL OUT BOY COUNTDOWN 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1... SO MUCH FOR STARDUST!

FALL OUT BOY'S NEW ALBUM COMES IN THE MAIL




I've been counting down dear readers The release of Fall out boy so much for stardust! I'm so psyched about it coming in the mail today! I've even tracked it down to the prime delivering route number and it's coming in from 5:00 p.m. today to 8:00 this evening! at the end of the world? perhaps it's apocryphal! here are the videos of me counting it down! I know it seems kind of oily and trivial! but if one thing survives this nuclear apocalypse I think it will be Fall out boy! lol videos to be uploaded soon upon getting the package! One boy I would like to make a statement about the nuclear apocalypse and Holocaust as such, is that many times what it seemed clearly is really a bleakly obscured and what is in the darkness is seen through a scanner darkly! I see the light clearly my friend! and so did the victims of Hiroshima!


 so what I say to you today is let's avoid the existential conundrum of nuclear apocalypse! 


let's avoid the existential conundrum of infighting needless egotism and world war 3! let's avoid the worst of the worst and stride for the best of the best to be the champion of champions! 


That's what Fall out boy would do, eh???


The final vid.  Micheal "Mini Micheal Moore" My Dad Chrges in to investigate the situation, would have liked to punch him in the fucking face. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment