Sunday, April 9, 2023

BEST UKRAINE NATIONAL ANTHEM "EVARZ" PROCLAIMS INTERNATIONAL DEMOCRACY UNITED

I will now, for our co-patriots in Rome, Athens Turkeye and Ukrayini, Germany and France, Play The Ukraine National Hymn, Featuring Some Great Great Musicians!

 We stand united,

with our brethren and sistren, and yea the puppies, kittens politicians and Grandmothers of the Ukrayini.  There is nothing worse than having the status quo disrupted!

I gave charitably to an Ukrainian Artist who released an album called "KRAYZI" on my label minosbatteryrecordings.bandcamp.com

and he, a great guy, released an Album with me.  It is this man I would like to take to the press about today.

He said,

and I quothe,


repost of our I.M.'s BELOW:


"fuck yes gabber!!!

hi yes it's great

thanks a lot for the $2,000
I am very touched
you have a big heart
sat for three days without light
very hard without internet and hot food
I will buy food with your donation
still can't believe you sent me so much money thank you again"

"that night Kyiv was bombed it was very scary

especially scary at night
no fear during the day"


"it’s just that for a long time they didn’t bomb so much day and night until 4 in the morning
trembling with fear
it's all very surreal"



"yesterday in the chat my acquaintances junglers praised your Clip & Carbine ragga jungle sample pack
you play the guitar well"


"All I wanted to do was work  job."


"I'm going to an interview tomorrow as a salesperson at a musical instrument store. I'm tired of sitting at home without money and writing tracks))
I really want to work, God help me"


"hello i'm not doing well

I don't want to upset you and tell you what I'm facing
but I want to say that everyone around has become mentally ill
I have no income, I will not refuse help
but I will not ask or insist
thanks for worrying
no one helps me but you
thanks again John"


That was the last I heard from him...
here is a link to his album, called "5904" after his Smith & Wesson carbine.



No comments:

Post a Comment