Saturday, April 15, 2023

C & C NC INC>updat3 "International Democracy United SUPERpac"

 

My current position on the "quothe" LEAKER, is - hey D.E.M. constituents...  DON'T WET THE BED~
I mean honestly, every time this happens.. and every time the democrat patriotic ones (you know the type) get all "HANG THE LEAKER" about it...  it's just absurd.  Everybody leaks, it's called taking the piss...








































Or Tik Tok...










































I think it's endemic to democrats to be pro-nationalist in strange ways, to love their ideals more than the blood shed to give them that freedom.  Trust me kid, don't fall for the freedom bid - IT'S A HORROR SHOW.
So myself, 
I don't know who took the leak first, but I know one thing - Whether it is Russian Prostitutes Leaking on Obama's Hotel Room Bed, or the Leak on Hunter Biden's "Crack-top", or whether it's simply joe biden himself,























gettin' up in the morn', around 11:30,
havin' his regular cup o' joe,
and doin' his damned dootie...


But I will say this,
we all leak when we shit,
Okay D.E.M.,
so don't attack your own airforce,
it's stupid - BIDEN'S U.S.A.SUX~~~
IDU 4/15/2023


No comments:

Post a Comment