Saturday, April 1, 2023

I Have a Dream

 I have a dream, that one day the nightmare will end...

I dream that there's a place in history for every forgotten soldier!  I Have a Dream!

I have a dream,

that in the future, we won't be as concerned with our digital devices - the slimepads and slave labour produced slimephones - and we'll all concentrate a little harder on what really matters in our worlds.  In the World as such, I dream that there is a road to recovery, a way for us as a Nation to heal, through justice and mercy...

I have a dream where we can rebuild as 1 human race, one color of Blood, and stand up from the shackles of oppression and the tatters of serfdom and say Gladly, "Yae, Lord Christ!  We are your Body!".

I Dreamt last night,

of a nightmare so grim and so vicious, that even the Nazi so-called Holocaust doesn't describe the depths of the depravity.  I dreamt of a nightmare of little babies dying in China, and concentration camps for innocent Kids in Russia.  I dreamt of a terror fit of social indoctrination against Americans as being "Nazis".  I dreamt of a war raging, that was so horrendous, even the deepest depth's of St. John's "REVELATIONS" seem incapable of grasping the END in OUR time,

THE PRESENT AGE!

I dreamt of the United States of America,

Overcoming this nightmare,

AND BRINGING BACK THE AMERICAN DREAM!

I HAVE A DREAM MY FRIENDS!

DDU/IDU 2023 4/1/2023 @ 8:50 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment