Thursday, April 20, 2023

MANHATTAN SHERIFF DEPT. STRONG

 Everyone I mean everyone has been discounting this parking garage collapse as just another day of daily affairs and business!

 Nothing could be further from the truth! 

I just found out that the parking garage that collapsed is home of what? Home of who? The NYC sheriff's department!

 Or whatever you call it technically. The parking garage that collapsed was the home of the sheriff's department!!!

 Now all of my hyperbole has turned viciously back on itself and reveals the grim secret of the lower Manhattan parking garage collapse, that in all probability it was terrorism! I can only pray that it wasn't an earthquake or Bad infrastructure either, and that it just happened to happen where the sheriff's department parks their cars in NYC, but I doubt it! I think this is clearly got to be an act of organized mob violence or terror!  Possibly even the Mafioso!

 I think this because the one fact... what did we just find out today as a nation? 

If we paid attention to the Manhattan parking garage collapse? 

We found out that that garage was where law enforcement parks their cars! The NYC sheriff's department! The Manhattan sheriff's department! 

This is beyond f*****. 

I stand up for all of our NYC cops & all our NYC Patriots out there fighting for freedom! This is not just an attack on free world police officers this is an attack on our country & Manhattan's financial district!

 These defund the police types have no idea how ignorant they are!

 Defund the police? Maybe it's this defund the police mentality that led to the sheriff's parking garage not getting enough infrastructure spending! This is f*****! I don't want to say I suspect foul play. However I wonder, what happened here in the Manhattan parking garage collapse? And how in danger is the infrastructure of lower Manhattan..

No comments:

Post a Comment