Friday, April 21, 2023

I AM HIM & WHAT NOT

 I am him, what ya'll got to offer?

I'll give ya'll this beater for 5.99 plus tax...

This guy's like,

"Credit or Debit."

I mean,

Buy gold & silver, it just makes sense, m'kay?

Drugs are bad? Alright? 

Stay away from the vicious Cocaine and Pot, for therein are the ways of...

"Highness???"

Man,

Sudan...

Fucked up, right?

I know right?

Sudan is so fucked up,

the majority of middle class america seems good to drive. lol.

America,

mad "sux"

nowadays...

There's so much racial bigotry,

you know what I mean???

I mean, from DDU's standpoint - "Whether Cossack, Chink, Jap, Nip, Nork, Spic, Cracker, Honkey, Black-mo, Paki, Limey, Hun/Kraut, Mick, or Even Pollack, I think all were created equal, and deserve equal justice..."

Except for the sudanese,

no I'm kidding of course...

But the issue remains - What is the rift in Sudan?  Is it a holy War?  Is it jihad?  Against whom?

As with the sunnies and shi'ites I'm afraid we must pick a side and develop strategies, as a world, to prevent a catastrophe like genocide, which - to be frank - it already is!

I pray for the friends and family of the first US citizen killed there,

and by god,

fuck those those sand niggers that killed anyone in sudan,

the blood is on your hands Kammie & "Sleepy" Joe.

So that's my update,

on my birthday - 4/21/2023

"So boring,

it might as well have never had had to happen or sommet."

R.T. Stillwell

No comments:

Post a Comment