Friday, December 10, 2021

Supreme Court decision in right to life upheld by the federal government

 Wow oh my goodness! Wow I have never seen anything like this in my life! The Beating Heart law has been upheld by the United States Supreme Court! 

this just in on The Wire about 5 or 10 minutes ago I repeat Texas's beating heart abortion law has been upheld by the conservative Supreme Court. 

This is a victory for right to lifers all across the globe! I  blogged on this very phenomenon not but half a year ago, and what I said at the time was the Beating Heart law is legitimate legislation. And what I said then was that gives people just enough time to detect the pregnancy before it becomes unjust murder! 

Not to mention the responsibilities of all these young single womens boyfriends when the gray area of your girlfriends aunt Flo goes on in 2 months at a time! No I'm kidding of course. But I blogged a while back about how this whole Beating Heart law anti-abortion legislation was right true and just proving once again that domestic democracy United is on the precipice of societal evolution! It is reprehensible to kill an innocent life after his heart had started beating and wouldn't you know it it's approximately a little over a month after pregnancy and conception and Inception can happen. This new Beating Heart law is the most important Conservative Republican victory that I've seen since Trump won in 2016! We should all celebrate as Christians that this Texas legislation was not defeated by activist judges legislating From the Bench. But in fact that right-to-life legislation has been mandated into the federal law as sticking up for The Unborn rights for the rights of The Unborn! Victory victory big time victory 2028

No comments:

Post a Comment