Thursday, December 2, 2021

repost

 

end/begin

Melissa de la Garza Killed in Chicago

I happened upon a story about a young recent high school graduate Wrestling star in Chi-Town that was brutally shot and murdered outside her home over the weekend...

I apologize

but that's exactly what these pigs & dogs who killed this young Superstar Wrestler and Emo Punk are: "FUCKING Pigs".

I want justice!

I want justice RIGHT NOW!

I'm this close to assaulting someone who owns a gun at a bar for the March for Our Live's Movement,

so I write this blog post simply trying to vent my frustration with the bullshit Gangster culture of these goddamned pigs & dogs who killed this beacon of light for goodness and decency and - yea, punk rockers as a community.

These fucking pigs & dogs are portrayed as heroes in the media, in counter culture, in music, in cinema?

Why?

I'm just asking questions...

There is nothing 'cool' or 'hip' or 'badass' about these trifling pigs & dogs who murdered this innocent young Wrestler.  They are the definition of inhuman evil.

I know it for a fact.































DDU is one hundred percent pro-second amendment,

but honestly,

pragmatically -

how many innocent deaths could we prevent if we implemented institutionally more racial profiling in regards to gun ownership...

I mean,

just ask yourself,

should little fucking hoodlums be allowed to own fire arms?

I say hell no.

I've met pigs & dogs who owned pistols and gun holsters,

and to me that seems a travesty of justice.  Under Obama,

people suffering from mental illness have been disallowed to own firearms, de facto.

After school shootings etc.

Obama with his bullshit commie crap took our rights away to carry, own and responsibly use firearms to shoot people attempting to kill innocents.  Wow, nice one'Bama!

I say,

let anyone with mental illness own whatever firearm they want,

but never let a monkey have a gun.  It's just common sense.  Honestly.



But while this young Sport champion and recent high school graduate sat in her car facetiming her family,

she was shot dead - by multiple dogs & pigs.





Melissa de la Garza

Rest In Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment