Friday, December 17, 2021

"Spirit, Spirit, Spirit" Says RT STILLWELL

 Joseph McCarthy...

"THE TRIUMPH OF WILL TO TRUTH CONTINUES"
-R.T. Stillwell


Ring a bell?  I've asked people about this icon of 50's culture, and generally they say, "Yes, I have heard of Joseph McCarthy -and Generally they were speaking (or writing) negatively of him."

That should tell you more in terms of Historicity than we need to surmise the Truth...


Which was McCarthy was a true American hero.

He fought, tooth and nail, against the international communist conspiracy, and paid the price for it in the communist recollection and zeitgeist...  Why?

B/C he dared to "Hang" soviet treasoners...

that's the little meme too controversial about those witch-hunts much attributed to Joseph McCarthy (no relation to Andrew McCarthy and not affiliated with any political party or candidate),

which is this -

























WE FUCKING HANGED THOSE SOVIET TREASONERS!!!


























That's why they call it a witch hunt - b/c the penalty for treason is death, and spying on American Gov'ment for a foreign country is punishable (or was ) with death, execution - to be precise,




We hanged those soviet spies.



I don't see why we should have any compassion for those spies for the Eastern Orthodoxy in Mother Russia!  Why?

B/C they fully intend to come after our milk n' honey.

They want global hegemony,

and, tbh, I know from personal events that transpired in my life that these Russian spies for Rome really intend to fuck our children, wives and women generally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My highschool sweetheart, I can testify, was stolen from me by a soviet espionage agent...  think I'm exaggerating?

























Well I am,

but the origi DJ in CLIP & CARBINE was my highschool girlfriend who we called DJ CLIP - (I produced and Mc'd, She DJ'd), and she eventually left me for a Ruskie (much like Nietzsche, whose one romance/flame EVER snubbed him for a Russian Painter)...


Not even lying.

I doubt there was anything awry or conspiratorial about her transition from REAL BADASS DJ BOYFIREND WHO DIDNT KNOCK HER UP (i.e. me) to soviet snake who impregnated her within 6 or 7 months and stole off to Russia to raise my highschool sweetheart's kids (whom they named "AKEEM") - in some russian shithole, then came back here b/c russia is such a shithole and now - ironically enough - live in communist territory Asheville (where we originally started DJing).

I dont type this to air dirty laundry, and honestly god bless em - I hope they're happy and healthy (she quit smoking weed, drinking and drugging and DJing I hear).


But the soviet threat is real...


What are we now adays,

the U.S.S.A.?


I mean come on,


What're the reasons you read those awful character assassinations of McCarthy?



B/C the quote 'witches' he uncovered were summarily tried and convicted - and why?

B/C it was foreign trade-craft, treason...

the penalty for treason was death...


I say was,

b/c apparently only an archetypal/Quasi-Snowden-Libertarian is truly a spy and a treasoner now adays...

not our espionage Agent friends, actually transmitting classified material to foreign gov'ments...

like these pigs: 



these two above n below, who are guilty of transmitting NAVY material to MOTHER FUCKING RUSSIA, look like archetypal protestant crackers, good little white boys and girls -
all I'll say is a 'good commie' is a 'soviet spy' who hasn't been caught lulzsexy lolz heheheh



Spies are real,
so let's all do what's right - and do the right thing...

Which is,
Celebrate Christmas!!!

MERRY HOLIDAYS ETC.!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment