Saturday, December 4, 2021

Bitch Nig Vincent Pickaninny Charged w/ Stabbing Death of Young Columbia Student David Gehry

 

This is what gangs are doing to our community...  This man is not even almost a person - he's a dog or a pig.  Who the fuck stabs someone to death? honestly?  I can't stand the thought of stab wounds, yet some people - who often have never been fist to fist like I have - seem to desire murderous "STABBY STAB STAB SATAN" shit.  I've seen these niggers mean muggin people, its leik why dont youput down the gat and the knife and go toe to toe?

Honestly you fucking little bitch nig, huh?

This motherfucking P.O.S. deserves to die.

That could have been my fucking sister.

Fuck GANGS!

I don't care if yr IRA, Italian Mafia, m18 or whatever spic gang or Blood or Crip -

"I AINT FUCKING SCARED... AND THESE COLORS DO NOT RUN - Ya Get me?"

- Brendan Hooker O'Connell, 605 West Street Chatham Co. 27312 NC, USA


"Break off a piece bitch nig!"

-johnny O'

No comments:

Post a Comment