Friday, December 17, 2021

KEEP CALM - NEW DOMESTIC DEMOCRACY UNITED ENTRY ON THE REBEL UPRISINGS FOR FREE MARKET CAPITALISM AROUND THE WORLD




KING SOLOMON DEPICTED ABOVE AS THE CHRIST.

 

THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S SEAL^

BOB SOLOMON, OFFICIAL ORATOR FOR THE PHILOSOPHY OF BIG OIL, PHI PROF. @ UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AUSTIN (r.i.p.)


PICTORAL INTERPRETATION OF KING SOLOMON, CO-AUTHOR OF PSALMS




Solomon Islands in CHAOS ATM! WTF!?!?!??!?!?


OH GOD...  What are we to think?!?!??!?





^^^
SEED OF SOLOMON & SHEBA
hailei selassie i the 1st emperor of ethiopia

"LETS STAND WITH THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLES OF THE SOLOMONIC ISLE" says DDU's Founder and Member Brendan O'Connell

NIGHTHAWK AND WISEMAN^ (FEATUED ON MY NEW RAGGA JUNGLE ALBUM)


Brief story, as quick as possible - "I'm -Brendan O'Connell aka CLIP & CARBINE SOUNDSYSTEM- DJing for a rock/reggae band in downtown R-Dot, NC circa 2017.  Big party, vibes goin off - I'm spinnin dubs in between the band's sets etc.  But I brought a copy of this with me: 

...and left it sitting backstage, for whatever reason (some cool kinds of hand signals etc. outlined in it, highly recommended).

So this big fuckin dread comes up to me backstage, I mean this dude looked like Odell Beckham or something (BIG NIG ETC. THESE GUYS WILL CRUMPLE YOU IN A FIGHT ETC.), and he goes,
"YO BWOY, IS THIS YOURS?"
and holds up the copy of Duncan's I had sitting on the table backstage during the concert...
and I'm leik,
uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.... 
yeah.....  why?






I was about to get trounced




















 I mean a lot of hip hop islam-hoppers are super anti-brick layer or whatever, right?





































So he says to me with a big Jamaican Dread style grin from ear to ear,

"BWOYYYY LOOK AT ME T SHIRT!!!"


and it said,
"KEEP CALM I'M A FREEMASON"
true story from the darkside....

















^^^
www.soundcloud.com/clip-1 for my electro-reggae
BOH #1 SOUND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment