Monday, December 20, 2021

NEW EMO HEADACH CHRISTMAS MIX 2022 *live* 

NEW EMO HEADACH CHRISTMAS MIX 2022 *live* 

NEW EMO HEADACH CHRISTMAS MIX 2022 *live* 

$NEW R.T. DDU XXXMAS MIX IN LINK ABOVE - have a democracy eggnog party!

Merry christmas to all the emo headache fans... wow it seems like only yesterday I was having robobortions on the regs high on rrrittalin... nope nowadays I'm all sobered up, theres no excuse...  I mean, christ died so you could be sober moral religious and churchgoing, ya know?!?!?!?

Merry XXXMASS anyhow,

b/c there are a lot of emo headache fans who dont know my secret...



























I AM THE 2ND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST

DRINK OF MY BODY

EAT OF MY AIDS


bwahahha

merry xamas,

justa  likkle something I tossed off in the u'dio,

sry for the distortion,

but yeh, christmas...

wow...

its leik,

who even knew that christmas would still even be happening in COVID times...


Y a k n o ?!?!?


I mean honestly,

there's no [point at all,

its just mindless drivel,

and thats whats so beautiful about it,

is no one could even come close to caring,

its just taking care of the necessities of the BEAR,

so I say,

that fucking sharmin bear has it comin this christmas - lets track

hunt

and KILL

that goddamned charmin bear,

he'll try to defend his cub,

but I'm pretty sure with enough elephant shots we can take him down...



no faggopt I'm not talking about that wat is yr problem,I was talking about that goddamned charmin bear and how fucked up edutainment is, ya know?

I mean, 

back in my day, we had "after school cartoons" on broadcast TV and "saturday morning cartoons" on the weekend...

now look at it,

fucking E/I communism all around!

I dont fucking want to be edutained faggot, 

the fuuuuckkckckck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment