Monday, December 20, 2021

SO R.T. Domestic DU EMO HEADACHE is coming to vinyl in 10 Y ears... Hoooorah!

 ffsiom - for fucks sake its only monday

gdictw - God Damn It Christmas This Weekend!

That aside, (so many peopl being festive it really inspires the spirit of XXXMAS)

I have an announcement to make to my european readers~!...

I am most assuredly, definitely I've signed the contract already, getting my emo headache tracks pressed to vinyl - INCLUDING ONE TRACK CALLED COVID 19 KARAOKE WITH ME SINGING ON IT!!! HAHAHAH

I've never been happier in my life,

and I thank the one true God,

IESUS HOMINUM SALVATORE

for my success - I mean remeber that drama from a while back with this guy matheaus?

He deleted all the video's of him threatening me after the fact,

but despite his little limp dick ginger swag sticking his little limp dick ginger communist prick around,

I'M STILL GETTING RELEASED TO VINYL

NYANYANANNA BOO BOO

MATHEUS FUCK YOU

YOURE A FUCKING LOSER

I'M A Drink Fight & Fuck DRUG ABUSER

suck yur mother matheaus...

DOMESTIC DEMOCRACY UNITED 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment