Wednesday, December 21, 2022

***ZELENSKY VISITS USA ON FIRST SOJOURN OUT OF UkrAINE***

 Recently, I got some money in Insurance - the first thing I did was donate 200 bucks to an Ukrainian artist I've worked with in Kyiv.  I was ecstatic, as I'm generally so poor 200 dollars is like a lot even to me...  but I was like, well I've got ten grand in Insurance.  Why not help 5904 with more hot plates?

So anyways,

the emo gnus this morn' of Jesus, Dec. 21 2022, is that @ 1:00 am EST the Whitehouse made the final plans for Ukrainian President Zelensky Time Magazine's "man of the Year" to fly to the USA diplomatically.

This is big news.

So let's all pray for a peaceful visit for our Nation, and wish President of the Ukraine Zelensky a Merry Christmas & Happy Channaka!

"Merry Christmas Zelensky"
-Brendan O'Connell


No comments:

Post a Comment