Tuesday, December 27, 2022

American History x

 I've always believed that we had our lives we had our love we had our wars ellipses it lives sees it lives in I see what people live in on the street and somebody you truly knows the dichotomy between God and man! This blog is a personal testimony of Jesus Christ and what he did for me on the cross! He died for my sins! He shed blood for mankind and me personally when he was crucified by the Romans! Jesus Christ is the reason mankind has gotten as far as it has!

Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to all people's!

All people's what! The people of a nation suffer from sin for sin is dead and people oftentimes do die of sane sane kills sin sucks! That's why we need to use righteousness to exalt our nation and be a beacon of life for all who believe in the righteousness of the writ in order of the word of God the King James testament Bible Amen yours truly Brandon O'Connell!

No comments:

Post a Comment