Thursday, December 15, 2022

3 Days in a Psych Ward

 Day 1

I woke up amiably, to a doctored up cup of coffee + BBC world news.  It was strange to hear about the Russian "Militarization of Winter" on my first day of incarceration.  Apparently one fact I did not realize until this mornin' about my compatriot in Kyiv, 5904, is that he is subject to sub-zero temps.  I thought, how far removed from the frontlines.  But it's not just "over there".

Since I found out there was an attempted Coup de Etat in Germany, I have been in a state of existential nervousness, fear.  Having recently released my Emo Headache 6 Track E.P. on vinyl out of Leipzig (www.sbmonline.de), I feel somehow swept away in the global upheaval.

Am I somehow guilty by association?

My frank answer would have to be a presumptive:

Yes.

I have a strict Ritualistic Endeavor of - once a day - prostrating myself, down on my knees, before my Lord Jehovah.  I, a moment ago prayed for Sergey Glinsky & Steffen Kuschel, in Kyiv and Leipzig respectively.  Can the Lord God on high bear witness?  I don't need faith to know the answer is a highly affirmative "Yea"!  Will he help my compatriots overseas with blessings + miracles?  I will never know...



No comments:

Post a Comment