Monday, December 26, 2022

Brendan O'Connell is back!!! People wanna know if I'm still in the ring.. nope

 I'm the master's evanescence I am evermore just another is over another geist. May they all be perfectly sueded in the sweet suede of the cheese suede shoes of Prada and Victoria!

I believe truly that we are United in an advert to STEM the degradation and malfeasance of butt rod? But rod the rod of butt! What kind of rod are you putting up your butt? Because I know my butt is just for axialating...

 No I'm just kidding

 
May all of us be given and given unto Christ for the new year of 2023 May the year 23 me is my 23rd year on earth! May I be stupid Earth! May I be drunken Earth! May I be about ready to have my girlfriend break up with me Earth!


of course my a****** is just for s*******! So from now on this blog becomes my personal diary from my Motorola cell phone!

I'm just going to speak into my cell phone and whatever pops up will be the next entry and I hope all my blog fins out there wherever they are you didn't know China or you're on the continent or even in Hawaii in the Pacific May they all be gratified by my new archetype and cliche of doing nothing but voice to text!

The blog is now my personal testimony as to Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment