Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Another Soap Box Set

why are you so ornery? I think the answer is I'm grumpy about the traditions of America having been overturned by permissive society! I'm grumpy about trumpets and trumpsters forgetting about Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon and just rolling with whatever sounds cool " bro "! I'm grumpy and ornery and angry about permissive culture not even caring about animal rights and instead caring about being part of a movement and part of a family! What family? The Marilyn Manson family?

Right about now in the studio I'm about to blaze up some ganja hold on a sec!

I've had it up to here with all these side of my supporters who think that they have to be complicit in supporting sodomy! Most gay punk rockers that I know don't want to be liked by mainstream heteronormal society?  tolerance for gay and bye and queer and transgender culture is nothing that needs to be promoted lol! I think even transgender people would agree with that because there's that punk rock about it it's counterculture! But right now there is disaffiliation ellipses

Under disaffiliation are United Methodist Church is voted two to one to not allow homosexual or bisexual or transgender marriages in our churches! Thank God?

Well just ask the majority of the black United Methodist conference who voted in favor of disaffiliation as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment