Wednesday, December 28, 2022

This is Your Dick This is Your Shoulder Gun Soldier

 

This is my dick this is my gun! This is my fault this is my fun! My M16 it's my best friend I do not do name be pin be bull crap with no buddies My M16 saves me from that! Yes you soldier your soldier is your gun's p****! Soldier I want you to f*** your gun! Soldier I want you to lick your guns c***! I want you to f*** your gun so hard that your gun fires ammunition out of its preloaded carbine rifle barrel and hits the target then straightens the head thus splooging on a packy! Soldier your gun is your dick! The more you rub your gun dick the more your dick becomes your gun! I want you to rub the s*** out of that dick gun I want you to butt f*** that rifle! Dick f*** that gun dick f*** the f*** out of that gun I want you to suck and nut off with that rifle and that gun soldier!

No comments:

Post a Comment